Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Friday, August 17, 2007

Getting by with a little help from my friends...

Being the total newbie that I am, I couldn't figure out why most of the pics I've been posting weren't able to be opened up into larger versions. I posted a help-question on the Google Blogger forums but didn't have any luck with that. Then my buddy Paul (http://www.bostonsmotoblog.blogspot.com/) came through for me and explained that I need to work some magic with the HTML. Now I've got pics opening up - sweet! Only problem is that I haven't figured out why some are opening within IE while others are downloading onto my PC to open. At least they're opening! I went back through all the old posts and tidied things up so you can now get those pics to open up as well. My fave pic so far (and by far) is the one of the bikes and the campfire (at the end of the "Back Home Again" post).

And speaking of help, I think I've lined up some help from Brother Bill tomorrow (Saturday) to work on those exhaust pipes. With any luck, I should have them wrapped and ready...and maybe even have the process posted on here by Sunday. I know; crazy stuff! Hang on!! LOL

Have a great weekend, all. Monday is going to be here much too soon, so get out there and see some sights, make some new friends, roll up some miles - whatever makes your spirit soar.



Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: