Hello? Is this thing on?

Tell me when you've started recording... What? We're live?? Damn - any chance we can start over?

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lose the Forkin' Attitude

Got the left fork installed last night. It had some attitude and didn't slide in as easily as I'd hoped...I had to have a little talk with it...do a bit of 'convincing', if you know what I mean. It soon realized the error of its ways and agreed to settle in nice and tight where it belonged. Got the cap bolted on and voila; one side is ready to rock and roll.



Here's a shot, straight out of the box. Wow, that sure is shiny and clean....hmmm...that ain't gonna match my bike at all...




Here's one of my trademark blurry shots. (No idea what the hell I'm doing wrong with that foolish camera...maybe I need to have a little talk with it, too...) Anyways, front-angle;

I think this pic is a little better. Side-angle;



And there you have it. Short and sweet.


Talked to a couple of the Olean guys; they're getting packed up and the pre-departure excitement is building. It's frikkin' painful as all hell to not be making the trip with them this year, but I'll have to make up for that in short order, once I'm rolling again.


As my buddy TEP would say; "The weekend is coming...I'm ready now..."


Ride Hard, Take Chances

No comments: